This forum is dedicated to discussing topics around Change Management, and Change, Waterfall or Agile driven project management topics. It is created in scope of the CHAGWA project management methodology.
The rules are as follows:
- Keep all your posts as constructive as possible. Your post should help other people forward, also if you don't agree or even take insult from someone else's point of view.
- All information and instructions given within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold chagwa.org liable for any damages. Chagwa expects that you are a professional who uses the information on this site as a professional.
- Answers to many of the questions you may have can be found in the Tutorials Section, Glossary, or from other posts on the message boards. Therefore, please use the search functions, at the top right of each page, to find your answers. If you are still having problems, feel free to post your question.
- Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the forum managers.
- If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
- When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your'. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-English speaking members may use translation software which is confused by abbreviations. Most of our volunteer members are very busy helping as many people as they can, and a post that is hard to read will often be overlooked.
- Members must not use their email addresses as their user name. This rule is in place to help you, and to prevent that spambots collect your email address.
- Flame or insult other members, or question their reputation. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discrimination. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- Post personal information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.). This forum is open for everyone, including bots, so protect your privacy.
- Derail a thread's topic.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam or re-post closed, modified or deleted content.
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: Agile posts belong in the Agile forum).
- Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.
- Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
- Create alternate, backup, or multiple accounts.
- Private Messages are intended to be just that - private.
- There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
- Porn, gross stuff, spam, or any other commercial content or off-topic publicity.
- Piracy, warez, software hacks or exploits, or any other illegal content.
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our forum is strictly prohibited.
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals.
- Racism, discrimination, ethnic or gender based insults... no matter in which form.
- Drugs, alcohol...
- Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal sites is prohibited and can lead to immediate suspension of your account.
- Religious, political and other “prone to huge arguments” threads. This includes "project management methodology wars".
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.
Legislation: this website is subject to Belgian and European legislation, e.g. with respect to defamation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the moderators.